What is a Vision Board?
You probably seen it all over Pinterest but a vision board is basically a collage of pictures, quotes, and images that is supposed to motivate and inspire you. I recently attended an event hosted by She X Shines this weekend and made my first ever vision board. I used this to visualize my goals for the years which includes good health, buying a house, and spending time with my loved ones. The best thing about this is that you can do WHATEVER YOU WANT and put whatever you want in it!
- Poster board
- Decorative Stickers
- Any extra decorations
What to Include:
- Cut outs from magazines
- ANYTHING YOU WANT
Putting it All Together:
- Lay out board.
- Print out quotes/pictures you like.
- Go through magazines and clip out anything you like.
- Lay out everything on your board to your liking.
- Glue it down.
- Put it back in the frame if you are framing it.
- Display it where you can see it 🙂
Hope you guys enjoyed this and have fun making your own. I think it is so important to make goals for ourselves and this allows us to be creative 🙂 xoxo, Jenn.